Our goal is perfection within the given budget. Professionalism for us means offering thorough inside knowledge of the industry, delivering high quality within strict timelines, having a problem-solving approach and hands-on involvement at every stage of the production. This is why our clients work with us time and time again.
Success and recognition came at the film department with the feature film “DOGTOOTH” directed by Yorgos Lanthimos and produced by Boo. The film reached the Oscars in the ‘best foreign language film’ category. Since then, Boo has produced and co-produced other featured and short films like:
- “FOUR BLACK SUITS” by Renos Charalambides
- “ATTENBERG” by Athena Rachel Tsaggari
- “TU HONORERAS TA MERE ET TA MERE” aka “A GREEK TYPE OF PROBLEM” by Brigitte Rouan
- “JUST A PERFECT DAY” by Evris Pananikolas (Short)
- “KM” by Christos Nikou (Short)
- “THE RALLY OF GODS” directed by Vicky Vellopoulou (Documentary)
International recognition offered us great production service opportunities, such as:
- KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS in Mykonos.
- AMERICA’s NEXT TOP MODEL, with producer and presenter Tyra Banks. Shooting took place in Crete.
- LOVE IN BEIJING in Santorini.
- BAD GIRLS CLUB in Mykonos.